Cold! Windy! Hot and Spicy! Soupy!


Last Wednesday was so cold, windy, -47 degrees Celcius. The good part, I was off as my schedule so I didn't have to go work. That kind of temperature makes me always crave for Asian style hot and spicy soupy noodles. I picked to try Sutah Ramen, another favorite of Korean instant noodle. I used to have Neoguri seafood or kimchi udon. The biggest reason why I love Korean instant noodles? It's spicy hot without adding more hot sauce, but for me I still add more chili powder not Indonesian hot sauce, I just don't want to ruin my soup taste.








I enjoyed this noodle with pangsit goreng (known as fried wonton in English). I made these pangsit goreng a month ago with homemade basa fish paste as filling then kept them in freezer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment