Quick Reference to Korean Cuisine

Cik Stella, one of my contacts at multiply was posting a Korean recipe "Dolsot Bibimbap" (bibimbap in a hot stone pot). She told that she is new to Korean cuisine. I offered her to post "Quick Reference to Korean Cuisine".

In NCC , Indonesian cooking club, she is known as a dumpling expert, but lately she is getting more interested in Korean cuisine. Lacking of Korean food terms, is making her to browse and learn more. Both of us, don't speak Korean and I know it's not easy to remember many food terms in Korean, but I found on page 38 of my Korean food booklet about the quick reference to Korean cuisine which is really helpful for us who are still beginner in Korean cuisine. Since I don't know how to write Han-Gul (Korean alphabet), I scanned that page so you can see and/or print as well.


Click this picture to enlarge

0 comments:

Post a Comment