About Photography

Wendy & Darryl 02


This write-up is for readers who are curious what camera and lens I have used.  I started my photography interest through food.  Well, food is something that are always needed by people, don't you think?  I quoted what my beloved mom said when I was confused what major I was about to choose for university.  Anyway, back in 2005 I started writing bilingual (English and Indonesian) recipes, posted online through my multiply account (I don't have and use this account anymore) and used my point and shoot camera that I brought from Indonesia at that time.  In 2006, I began using this blogspot for achieving recipes that I've tried. I kept using my point shoot camera until I reached a thought that I wanted to learn more about photography.  I saved up my paycheques from my full time job and bought a decent camera in 2007. It was a Canon Digital Rebel XTi (or the Europe and Asia Pacific version of EOS 400D). I was thinking only to buy the body and would get another lens later. But, it changed! I ended up buying the kit lens as well for some reasons.


Wendy & Darryl 11


Then, in 2008, I bought another lens for a food photography purpose, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro. In 2009, I finally got a prime lens, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM. Last summer, I also did my first wedding assignment. I used two lenses at that time, one is my fave prime lens and another one was a wide angle lens, EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM that I rented from a camera store here. To see more wedding pictures please visit this wedding photography set.

I still have to learn a lot about photography and become more and more interest into architecture and landscape photography as well.  One thing that I know for sure, everyone has their own preferable when it comes to pictures.  Art is something that is not easy to make everybody enjoy or love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment