[Click] Blue and White



It was like my ambition to have a cute picture of blueberry since two years ago. Hence, I never got the best shot until last week. I wish I had time to go for blueberry's picking at the Manitoba's local farm. Anyhow, I got a pack of British Columbia's grown blueberry from the store, it's still Canada's producer, eh!

Set up my blueberries on the patio's table, also a small white napkin with blue strip that I got from the local store in Boissevain, The Station.

Lidia told me about the Click July 2009 edition's theme "Bi-Colour" that was perfect for my blueberry's picture. Blue and White is my submission for Click.

Blue and White


I do love taking pictures, but I am pissed off lately as I found two pictures of mine have been stolen by a blog, asiarecipestips dot blogspot dot com. To whoever take food pictures from another blog, use them without telling the owner and eventually you are making money from your blog. You are convicted of stealing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment