Enjoy the Cold Season with Hot Chili Chocolate

Hot Chili Chocolate

One day, I enjoyed a hot chili and spice chocolate from my mug. I put on my Facebook status at that time. Dita of Yummy!! commented that she had a chili chocolate cookies recipe. I told her that I also have a recipe of chocolate chili cookies from Canadian Living magazine, but I haven't tried to make it yet. I wondered if she ever tried chocolate chili and chocolate matcha bars as I had both of them before. She told me she hasn't found those chocolate bars for purchase.


Cocoa Camino Tin

I am a big fan of chocolate especially the dark one, and you also may know that I love chili. This combination goes well into the hot chili and spice chocolate beverage. In Canada, you may find this brand at health stores or any stores that sell organic food products. Camino also has chocolate bars product with few different flavour, such as chili and spice, and matcha.


Hot Chili Cocoa Powder

Use you favourite milk to make this. I barely have milk in the fridge, but I always have soy beverage. Heat up soy beverage, add chocolate chili powder, stir and pour into your mug. Ready to serve. With combination of chili, ginger and cocoa powder, this beverage is perfect to warm up your body on winter season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment