Momo - Japanese & Korean Restaurant

Gae Jang Baek Ban

Please find 3 more pictures below that have been in my file since early January and April this year. I went to this place about 3 times already.

I first came to try this restaurant with a friend and chose Ohjinguh Bokkeum meal. It came with onjinguh bokkeum (Stir Fried Spicy Squid with Vegetables), stew potatoes, kimchi, stir fry bean sprouts and rice.

Ohjinguh Bokkeum Meal


Then, I recommended to my husband and he agreed to try. Even though this Japanese and Korean restaurant isn't big, it has accommodated my husband who loves Japanese food and myself, the Korean food junkie. As usual, he went for the sashimi and I picked the spicy dishes. So, it was my second visit; I chose Gae Jang Baek Ban due to my high curiosity of raw crab taste. It was really really spicy, but good; a mix sweetness and spicy of gochujang. The blue crab tasted fresh no fishy or unpleasant odour. The sashimi was good too (no picture for that as you know how it looks already).

Ohjinguh BokkeumKimchi


With medium range prices, friendly service and efficient, you can see why I came back to this restaurant for 3 times. However, for myself, I'd rather stick to their sashimi and Korean dishes.

Momo Japanese & Korean on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment