Food is Still My Obsession!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pursuing what I studied in Indonesia, and trying to go back to my old career are my concentration right now. Since Canada has a different system is not that easy. However, food is still my obsession. In order to focus on my school, away from multiply and blogspot for a moment as the school started may be the choice; nevertheless, I will still post once a while. I apologize to my readers for this reason.

On my busy days between class and work, I sometimes crave for one of my comfort food. Spaghetti is one of them, ever since I know arrabiata sauce, I don't really relish marinara sauce anymore. Arrabiata is perfect for a person who loves hot spicy, like me.


Spaghetti Arabiata 2

You will not need a recipe for this one, for I just added minced garlic and sliced onion to cooked spaghetti and mixed with the sauce. It will be good if you prefer enhance with ground beef, mushroom, and other vegetables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment