Tempura for the Craveness!




Tempura for the craveness! Have you ever get bored of of this Japanese crunchy deep-fried? I never ever get tired of them; furthermore, you will perceive another post of tempura next time. that I have kept since I have been busy with my routine. Eventually, I will post them.


Red Pepper Tempura 2


Red Pepper Tempura
Modified by me

Ingredients:
2 red peppers
1/2 pkg tempura mixed flour ready to use
3/8 cup cold water (4C or 40 F)
1 - 2 tbsp coconut cream powder

Directions:
1. Remove the stem and seeds from each pepper, cut them in quarters, then cut them a half.

2. Combine flour, coconut cream powder and water; whisk quickly. Dip gently red pepper slices into batter. Deep fried in hot oil until it turn golden brown and cooked through. Serve with tentsuya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment