Busy and Spinach Day

Folks, I haven't been busy lately. Sorry if you didn't see me around lately. However, I still try to keep updating my post.

Actually, I made these dishes on November 30, 2007. I just kept delaying on post these. All these were containes baby spinach, one is a fusion Asian style and another one is an European style.



Baby Spinach Salad with Sweet Chili Dressing


spinach salad

Ingredients:
baby spinach, rinse off and drain
sweet chili sauce
calamansi
yellow onion, chopped
olive oil

Directions:
Mix all ingredients, except baby spinach. Place baby spinach on serving plates, drizzle sweet chili mixture over.




Smoked Wheat and Lingonberry Sandwich


spinach sandwich


Ingredients:
bread (I used Rye bread)
smoked wheat, boiled, cooled down and ready to use
baby spinach
lingonberry sauce
margarine/butter

lingonberry sauce


Directions:
Spread margarine on bottom part of bread and lingonberry sauce on top part. Add baby spinach and smoked wheat on.

spinach sandwich 2



0 comments:

Post a Comment