Wiener Wraps

I had no idea to make anything, then I looked up in to my fridge, there were a wiener wrap can and 1 package of beef wieners. I ate them with my favourite chili sauce and my husband had them with honey mustard.



Special Consideration:
Quick and Easy
Servings:
12

Ingredients:
1 can (200 g) wiener wrap
6 beef/chicken wieners, cut each into a half
1 tbsp milk
sesame seed for sprinkle

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375�F (190�C).
2. Unroll dough; separate into 6 rectangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 12 rectangles.
3. Place a wiener half on the shortest side of each rectangle and roll up. Place on greased baking sheet; brush with milk and sprinkle with sesame seed.
4. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.

PS. On that picture, there are 13 wiener wraps, so I separated 1 rectangle into 3 small rectangles, that is why it came up more than 12 wiener wraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment