[Resto Review] Diana's Gourmet Pizzeria (Canada's 2005 and 2006 Pizza Chef of the Year by Canadian Pizza Magazine)

I read about Diana's Gourmet Pizzeria advertisement on internet two months ago. I told to my husband to try it one day. On Sunday evening, he was reading its advertising at Yellow Pages, which is said:

� Each crust is made fresh with 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil not Lard or Canola Oil
� All recipes made with Nature�s Cargo Sea Salt (find this at healthy stores)
� Choose 4 types of crust � Medium, Thick, Thin or Crispy Thin � Available in White and 100% Whole Wheat or try our Award Winning Moosehead Crust
� Our house blend marinara has crushed tomatoes marinated with 6 herbs and spices for 24 hours to create a one of a kind homemade flavour
� Your choice 4 Premium 100% REAL Canadian Cheese, including low-fat mozza � not fake Cheese
� Your choice of over 39 toppings including 25 gourmet and 19 vegetarian delights.

Diana was recently named Canada's 2005 and 2006 Pizza Chef of the Year by Canadian Pizza Magazine. Sounds interesting, eh? We were tempting to try the pizza.


There is no dine in. Pick up and delivery only. Open daily at 4 pm.

My husband called to ask for delivery. We ordered XL combos gourmet vegetarian which is topped with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, and artichoke heart. As soon as I got the pizza and paid it, I opened the box, I can see the freshness of the topping and ungreasy appeared.

I tried one bite, hmmm it was so good and tasted fresh. My husband used to have digestion problem after ate pizza . With this pizza, his digestive was ok.

After all, I gave 4.5 of 5 stars for Diana's Gourmet Pizzeria. Check the website out at http://dianasgourmetpizzeria.ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment